He keeps to himself, and when in a group only speaks when he deems it necessary. Those who have been able to get through to him find that he is warm and receptive.
Sam was a young boy when he discovered his powers, about 14. He usually kept to himself, so no one noticed his powers until about 9 months later, when he was approached by the leader of the X-Men. He went to the institute where he keened in on his skills, eventually developing them so far that he could mimic a persons personality if he had talked to them long enough. When he was 20 he left the institute, insisting he had to find his own way. He joined the Navy Seals, where after a few years of training became an expert sniper. When he was 27 he left the Seals on doctors advice, because of an injury to his left arm(it got burned during an explosion). He felt useless for a time, but eventually found another mutant who could help him. After his arm got healed he modified his old X-Men suit to meet his new standards, and took up the name Killswitch, after which he joined the Heroes for Hire
Powers and WeaknessEdit
- He is a mutant gifted with the power to shape shift, allowing him to become anyone he has ever seen. This does not tamper with his physical appearance though.
- He is a skilled targeter, expert shot and one of the deadliest assassins out there.
- He has an eidetic memory
- His suit is modified to hold 4 handguns hidden and various clips for his guns around his waist, and in the gauntlets and boots
- He owns a Sniper Rifle from his time in the marines.
- Sonic vibrations, to be precise those above 200 decibels tampers with his ability to fully concentrate and such make him unable to shapeshift, or revert him to his own appearance
- He can only keep up a form for so long before his powers are completely drained. The time limit can vary from 24 hours to 2 weeks
He is a 6'3" caucasian male, with black hair and blue eyes and a slight muscular build, although he can shift his appearance. He has a scar on his right hand, which was caused when his arm got caught in the fire after an explosion, and although it is healed, the scar won't go away. He always wears his dogtags, no matter where he goes.